Friday, October 19, 2012

Chicken Noodle Soup

We LOVE this recipe. A friend, Camille, brought it to a Halloween Party many moons ago. My kids were in love! I lost her recipe (surprise) and she has moved, but I found a similar recipe online. The other day, Michelle had to play a soccer game in the pouring rain, and came home to a hot bowl of this yummy stuff!


  • 3-4 cans chicken broth
  • 2 cups chopped carrots
  • 2 cups chopped celery
  • 3/4 cups chopped onion
  • 2 cans cream of chicken
  • 1/4 c evaporated milk or 1/2 cup whole milk ( I just use fat free milk)
  • 2 cups cooked rotisserie chicken (I buy a Costco rotiserrie chicken)
  • 4 cups cooked egg noodle (I buy the old fashioned noodles at Costco)
 Heat broth, add veggies, simmer until tender. Add cream of chicken and milk. Add chicken and noodles. Salt and pepper to taste.


No comments:

Post a Comment